As soon as possible
To be discussed
Construction Tandem is looking for a Disaster Recovery Cleaning Technician to be part of its growing team!
We are a disaster restoration company mainly in the residential and commercial sector. We offer diversified services ranging from emergency response to renovation and content management.
The role of the Disaster Recovery Cleaning Technician will be to:
- Clean and disinfect the carpets, rugs, fabrics, and furniture of disaster victims according to the protocols, standards and policies established by the company and the industry
- Clean up after renovation work
- Clean buildings following fires
- Packing in preparation for move or relocation and putting the contents back in place upon return
- Assisting movers
- List the losses
We are looking for a person who is in particularly good physical shape, punctual, dynamic, courteous, polite and who is customer service oriented since at Tandem we are always looking for excellence for our customers.
- Sense of organization
- Good physical condition
- Work with meticulousness and cleanliness
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in construction or disaster recovery (Asset)
- Valid driver's license (Asset)
This employer is committed to the principle of employment equity and operates an equal employment opportunity program for women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Requirements for the position
Level of education: High school
Diploma: DES completed
Years of experience: 0-2
Written languages: French and English beginner level
Spoken languages: French intermediate level, English beginner level
Permanent full-time or part-time position (between 20 and 40 hours per week), day, evening or on-call.
Salary to be discussed